DNATREE

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

A Little about My Home

I built my home for under 10K from what I could find after leaving California and moving here to Tennessee. I also built a shop there on the left by collecting materials but when I wanted to go in another direction the synchs used the shop related to tools and fire and what is going on now with the Coronavirus seems to be the fire.

So I am kind of in limbo. But Confidence Blooms like a flower waiting for YOUR LOVE and what the SPIRIT wants me to do now. I have always had what I needed but did not create it the way most do. Looking to travel and maybe keep this as a base. It is my 26th Anniversary related to 1993 and I left the struggle for money to reach America so that it would not be destroyed but have had what I need show up in the way the SPIRIT provides it was just my attention that changed. I have been dreaming here of how I would write and travel. Yet though I have done this for 26yrs and so many miracles there has been zero help other than the SPIRIT and Zero feedback from those that I offer the synchs to. I feel like the least of the brethren though my life has been wonderful through the synchs. I would like to synergize with others to enhance the story as I don't have the resources to do the unfolding story justice as I feel there is so much further to go. I have nothing but the SPIRIT but I feel like I have it all.

I seem to get everything I need on this property like water and wood for heat and exercise cutting wood. LOL Pam and I live simple but well though we would now seem lowly according to current standards but I think if I was not reaching you now I would be like John the Baptist in the wilderness all the time. I could sure use some positive feedback.


Related
https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2018/03/position-wanted-ambassadors.html






I carry my broken heart and treasure it as it allowed me to see YOU/MY LIFE from a perspective that the world does not share, but the earth does. My broken heart is part of home for me.

In the beginning
I was called Adam, which means earth
I was alone, and like a dream you came out of me
In my loneliness, in my bewilderness
Through this broken heart YOU came!


SO BE IT!
The SPIRIT says to me,
 I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you
It is not reading it in a book but that the SPIRIT told you that in this moment





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home