DNATREE

Friday, July 31, 2020

And the moon is the only light we'll see, the elements of this time predicted and why

When I spent many years alone I found that I needed a subtle light in order to "see what I was feeling", like a candle on the table or moonlight through the window.
Yesterday while passing from one channel to another on pluto tv the first channel spoke of the light of the moon in one way while the second channel a second later spoke of it in another way. I took note of the light of the moon and how the bright light of this or that idea may fill the whole sky during what is called the day but if that light really just creates darkness then it is really night or a dark time.

I woke up this morning humming





     No I won't be afraid

Oh, I won't be afraid

Just as long as you stand, stand by me

This is the time to let go of all leaders and let your broken heart unfold like a tree and grow in the SPIRIT as all who follow a leader, follow to their demise.

We can still cooperate, but in a new way, one that does not set one side against the other.

It was said 

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
\
In the same way the SPIRIT reveals there is ONLY YOU and I and always has been

When you begin to see the SPIRIT in all things then even your lover is YOU/MY LIFE coming to me in that form. A vehicle, why do I give her a name? (Rebecca, Scarlet, Ginger) Because it was YOU coming to me in that form. This is my romance with SPIRIT as lovers often betray, but YOU/MY LIFE are able.

_____________________________________________________

The other thing that is on my heart today is all the synchs over the years and how they coalesced to be the subject matter of this time.

The Coming fire/anger that will melt the veil separating YOU and I on this planetYOU and I, men and women, DEMS and GOP, Islam and Christian, East and West (There has always only been YOU and I,, Start from the warm base which is SPIRIT,, as it was in the beginning)

Public servants ever more the criminals

The Coming Chaos and Weakness of the Law and how the SPIRIT will reveal

The Con Man and lying manipulators making worthless the law

Servants instead of Leaders

Source of Truth as SPIRIT and not leaders or science or ideologies as leaders lead astray

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2012/12/earthquake-leaders-lead-astray-stuck.html


Orange Stuck, Impassable way - DNATREE


Jesus was a wildheart like his cousin John the Baptist and knew that those that interpret would overlook this as they never went to the SPIRIT to lead them into all truth Therefore their hearts will be broken, but at least they will not be destroyed as they have judged for you








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home