DNATREE

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

FBI, Those hiding behind a veil of interpretaiton, Like Trump and Base

Such a cool synch with the Movie Flashback and yea there are some criminals in public service but it was so clear in the synch with that movie

Cool synch with the Movie Flashback and yea there are some criminals in public service but it is clear in the synch with that movie g.co/kgs/dcYFfH Some of the police are the real criminals some FBI remember the True Intentions of their hearts!!!


https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1269708727806054402

The real law is SPIRIT and all liars and manipulators will fear when they see it work. stephentree.com/troy2/ Vote true servants stephentree.com/serve/

A lot of them are hiding behind a badge without True Intent

I am too old to grow up

At the dollar general about an hour before watching the movie a lady was in front of me and said she was born in 1976 while buying some beer and the cashier said I am 49 and then they said "well I never grew up I don't believe in that" to which the cashier said "me neither" and of course I had to chime in with my hippy intention that I never grew up because real peace exists in this moment and I can't be what they demand you to be.

But I bet with True Intentions of heart of this Wild Heart will keep their law better than those public servants,, hiding behind a veil of interpretation. Acting like Law and Order when the True intention of the heart is to use the law to manipulate and lie for greed and political manipulation when they are either a hand and glove with their opponants or they won't last long in the world that is coming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home