DNATREE

Friday, January 24, 2020

Is Something Unexpected is about to Happen!/Death Valley

Is Something Unexpected is about to Happen!

So I could not understand why I felt so angry today except for the long road to get to this point with the synchs I was feeling a little impatient. But then I realized when I went back to the synchs from this date the post in Jan  the 24th 2012

and my earlier post about my emotions today
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
The Unexpected
Ok, had a very powerful synch with "The Unexpected"
And YOU and I collide and the emotional energy that causes something UNEXPECTED TO HAPPEN.
Anger, about way Humans disregard the SPIRIT and lift up their interpretations above the SPIRIT. I am feeling a great emotional energy that causes something UNEXPECTED TO HAPPEN.
So on this very day I had this synch about something unexpected happening that is caused by the emotional energy and interplay between the lie of the GOP and the left fighting for truth. Oh, this feels exactly like this moment.


But what I do not want is for Trumpy Trump to be involved in the Unexpected Occurance but rather something that the energy of this day creates that reveals the SPIRIT. 

Come on baby, finish what you have started, this ain't no way to leave the broken hearted. This is a mantra I have had with my life.

Also this quote

It appears that SPIRIT has used the "sheep" that reject the SPIRIT to build something for another and then the slaughter at the end exists for all that believe the letter which the SPIRIT was spoken of to overcome.

and this is for me 

the rightness of SPIRIT which is to stay in a wonderful place relative to what the SPIRIT is speaking.

_____________________________________________________-
Trump and "Death Valley" statement


My synchs with Death Valley


_________________________________________________________________________
Having a boating synch related to the movie the Tourist as I read this post



So anyway we do not want to fight because the SPIRIT has use of this to reach MY OWN,  And then there is the GOP Humiliation because of the Smallest of Points they have overlooked in orchestrating this political theater. And then the redemption of those waiting on the SPIRIT.

This was a synch on the TV at Pam's appointment today...

Thursday, January 26, 2017
The Tables will Turn
So I went through this same experience many of you are experiencing where you feel you have been manipulated and there seems to be nothing you can do. Where there is nothing but lies being told and it seems like your life is over. But it was just the beginning for me. Because I had nowhere to turn I knew I had put myself in this situation for some reason and I turned my focus completely to SPIRIT and since I really had nothing else to loose I was able to give all my attention to this. What began as a series of unfortunate events turned out to be my salvation.
I also found myself alone and a lot of time on my hands.
http://www.stephentree.com/pics/wonder/This enabled me to keep an unbroken thought process having to do with keeping my attention (worship) on SPIRIT. By using a table I began to see more clearly what the synchronicities of my life were telling me.
Attention = Worship
This is why your heart was broken. Don't worry, spruce up, wonderful meetings with SPIRIT are on their way to you. Even though you may not be able to see it "The Tables have Turned".

She asked "What passion created this attention to the SPIRIT in your life?" What the old interpretations called "Worship" because of the love for Jesus or the Spirit through Jesus was created in me through the normal door to Christianity. But the interpretation of Christianity is not PERFECT and I discovered only YOU/SPIRIT are PERFECT. I am so odd LOL, but YOU are PERFECT SPIRIT. I wonder why I am compelled to reveal that. The rightness that is the demand of those that believe a person should be thus and so is foolishness compared with the perfection that is of the SPIRIT. A man does not have to appear as those who try to appear perfect for the perfection is in what the SPIRIT completes in him. This is why Pam has learned to overlook what most would misunderstand because of what she sees the SPIRIT does through me. dnatree



Well Yea!!


Oh and I cannot post without it changing it's date so I will post it a different way
This is what that post that is a draft that never was posted is about

The rage I give to SPIRIT to transmute to perfection. Perfect love is better than a bullet.
I have been thinking about how the con's have been using the law in a manner it was not intended. Like the AG going against the will of the people because they think they own "rightness". Let those they have offended find retribution. Shove money up money's ass!! And up those who have used their femininity to deceive for money. Those that use the
After dreaming of how the SPIRIT will rise up and give power to those the manipulators have offended. Those making laws to benefit the rich and take from the poor use the law in a manner it was not intended. Others will make their own law to
I saw today that those using power in a manner it was not intended. Using "office" in a manner it was not intended using gender in a manner that leads to death and separation are causing the rage of those they offend to rise up. Let the SPIRIT transmute this rage and give flight such as the batman synch today to these that will fight the corruption fakes believing accusing is power, let it be their own judgement those who hate and use it.....

Just notes
So I will put the batman synch here which is about something rash and a disaster CAUSED BY anger and SEPARATION which may be related to Unexpected


 https://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/12/chaos-and-save-what-you-love.html

Sunday, December 24, 2017


Chaos and Save what you love

Chaos and save what you love is the synch today

Tonight driving home after going to dinner and watching The Last Jedi we stopped and had coffee at a huddle house because we felt like creating a memory to remember Christmas Eve the way we had so often in California by going to a place where people that are at home wherever they are gather.

We enjoyed the people there and a piece of pie and left for home. On the way home a program was on about my synch of late which is Chaos and how it will begin to effect humans. (The movie was not what I want to see, but the synch is) I am here to say how the SPIRIT is the Antidote in that walking close to SPIRIT keeps you in the right place at the right time.  The program talked about coincidences that happened that almost caused a nuclear explosion in Damascus Arkansas. And the mistakes made that led to the Navy ships crashing. Lately the SPIRIT has been saying that all the preparation will not help without SPIRIT because of the smallest of points overlooked. The message to let go of those that hate you and let the SPIRIT deal with them and REACH to save what you love.  (Edit to add: After writing this went to first new movie on Netflix and it Bright about how magic and Chaos) Related

DNATREE: Something Seemingly Rash


Here are two excerpts from

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Help Stem the Tide of desolation that is coming

The Horror that will be unleashed (Over the Edge presents – August 18, 2017)link link2Coming Fire so hot it will melt the veil separating You and I on this planet and leave those hiding behind religion with nowhere left to hide

Neither side will win, When the Storm Begins Nobody Wins

The right people on the right that love their interpretation more than they love each other and the those on the left will fight against eachother and in this manner destroy all who are enemies of the SPIRIT as it was predicted like a great train crash.
Leave the Struggle and listen to the SPIRIT and leave the insanity that is to come.
So far all are blinded by hate and nobody is willing to lift up the SPIRIT as in the days of Noah!

Here are some posts about the subject of  Chaos

DNATREE: 20 yrs could not reach America, therefore your hearts will ...

Chaos will show that those that love interpretation never knew the Spirit, but only hide behind a veil to be viewed by others. And that those that have been shamed by the likes of those hiding were not the ones to fear, but ones own intentions that have been sown will be what they will reap.

DNATREE: DESOLATION is a part of life/death

DESOLATION also known as death is something that one passes through.DESOLATION is not the end of things however.
For as YOU suffered and passed through
So we too "our old lives end and new life begins"
It is the power to believe unto heaven that resurrects from hell
Adolescence could be spelled desolation
The creation story like my new beginning was order out of chaos through passion and intention
The way the SPIRIT made Pam and my dreams come true that we dreamed of finding home and removed the harsh aspects through inner peace.
YOU, are the sum of those who went before us, who dreamed and created the peaceful waterfall.
DESOLATION
Be kind to those passing through. Be the hope of Heaven    That they might find SPIRIT and be guided to Heaven
Chaos and the weakness of the law.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Chaos and the weakness of the law.
Reply with quote

I began to have feelings about human reaction to disaster Monday when I read about the K2 climbers. I thought about when chaos strikes how the law could not do what the heart was meant to do. 
Later we watched a movie called Chaos Theory where a man that had everything planned has his world torn apart in one moment and he started living by whim. 
This same theme appeared today as we watched the Dark Knight [Batman] And how humans will react in chaos. 
I know when the Whirlwind hit me in my life after learning from synchronicity for so many years the effect was to take me from the world of human control and looking at the law and refocused my being on the "true intentions of the heart" because what the law will be powerless to do in "that moment" only the heart wil be able to do. We as humans chose to reject the Spirit over "a broken heart" and believed we knew better... that is when we went behind the veil. And because You cannot look at two things at once, the law led us away from the heart in making choices. How will humans react when they believe the boat is sinking for real? 
What God would break his own child's heart? What father, would do that? Why, if he loved them would he allow that. Well that is why she believed she knew better. 
But here is where the poetry begins to change from what those that never knew the true intention of the heart made it to be. 
For as it is written,,, God, so loved the world that he allowed his only son to suffer, even to the point of death to reach You. 
If You loved the truth more than the worlds interpretations, would You allow and trust life to break Your heart that You might know me?

Here is another synch about the naked Christ and the humiliation that the interpretation and those who use shame actually covered up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ethanrenoe.com/2016/04/13/the-naked-jesus/amp

I have been doing this alone for 30yrs and would like some help 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home