DNATREE

Saturday, January 18, 2014

I want to believe we are past the tribulation

Eagle wrote:

Quote:
Think on This

(Q) Please explain for me what is meant by "soul-mate" . . . (A) Those of any sect or group where there is the answering of one to another; as would be the tongue to the groove, the tenon to the mortise; or in any such where they are a complement one of another--that is what is meant by "soul-mate." Not that as from physical attraction, but from the mental and spiritual help.

Reading 1556-2



From my table/altar about this time, about this experience we have shared,,, Like a hand and a glove we were meant to be together. Does what is written sound familiar to our experience?
http://www.stephentree.com/pics/handglove.jpg Use javascript:alert(document.lastModified) to see date posted.
Posted 3/15/2001 from writings on table written in 1993
Quote:
Are you ready for my love,,, my love is ready for you Let's turn this world around.. overflowing loving cup Like an old fashioned love song Work.. feel good... solution is in the problem ______________________________________________________ Love is fertility that another dimention fits so perfectly like the hand and the glove Shaking her tree of seven branches.. manora Only the beginning Without love..(she,spirit) where would you be now Intent,,, allow _______________________________________________- Get ready baby cause here I come flow ingredients,, make it work smooth ____________________________________________ without a noise.. without my pride... I reach out from the inside Are you ready for the ride of yourlife We are ready to shake your tree like it has never been shook before Re .. fresh... ment plastic pitcher plastic shovel? If you loose the beat you loose the Rythum Right now is your tommorrow.. turn this thing around.. fullfillment comes from the expression of our creativity _____________________________________________________ Meet me there today love. synchronicity turn up the heat _____________________________ I will take you where you want to go shower me with your love, shower me with the love I have been waiting for... that's what friends are for The rythum of the falling Raine (daughter's name)


Lodging something in Your hearts meant to wake You at this time. Love across Time!!! 


heading to the beach in Florida for a week Jan 29th.

________________________________________________________
Like the American Indians I believe the beast has come and gone and took their lives and the whole world has already followed after them (Like the Queen of England on the head) And I want to believe that we are post all that killing ww1 and 2 etc and we are at a point where a tree grows and the leaves of that tree are for the healing of the nations. YOU/MY LIFE said "Ask anything I will MAKE IT HAPPEN". This is what I want to believe, this is my dream of a positive future so that the beliefs ingrained can be fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home