DNATREE

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Great Trip to North Carolina and 444


 We JOLTED out to go see the fall leaves on the Blue Ridge Parkway and had a wonderful couple days from Ashville NC. to Little Switzerland NC. And Spruce Pine and then to my sister's house near Knoxville Tn. and back to the cabin.


But we had a lot of synchs on this trip I would like to start with the morning I woke early and went walking in the early morning. I woke at 4:44 our time in Tn. and 5:44 Spruce Pine time and began a long walk while Pam slept in. We had several more synchs with 444 while on the trip to enclude hwy 444 in Lenoir City Tn.

I loved walking around Spruce Pine and walking across the lighted bridges and the pedestrian bridge before sun up and looking for a coffee shop that was open.



  Here is a video made by someone about the area. Some of my synchs had to do with my intentions for those loved ones and what I wanted to carry with me into the next world as this world is ending. But the end of the world is not what those that interpret believe and is still not set in stone. The end of this world is as the partial belief in interpretation of law and scripture which when the perfect comes is done away with. The perfect is dreaming in synchronicity with SPIRIT in my experience where "be it on earth as it is in heaven" in that the dream that comes from the SPIRIT through synchronicity is what is to be reality on earth. I dreamed how "I need YOU" SPIRIT and she as Pam and those in my world I want to carry with me into the next world is as those in my family and those whom I share synchronicity with and those with true intention of heart toward the SPIRIT. Those that seek the SPIRIT for those that did not but rushed to follow an interpretation are caught in a net and what do you think the SPIRIT had planned for those that did not follow the SPIRIT into all truth except that their JUDGEMENTS of those they hate are to be unto them who have presumptuously interpretted or sought an interpretation without being led to EACH POINT in the equation by the SPIRIT.


The presumptuos have overlooked being led by the SPIRIT and sought an interpretation which is the wisdom of man. They wanted a law and a leader to lead them astray and these that love a lie and conspiracy theory are caught in a bubble net by the SPIRIT that is leading to their end. The real criminals want the law so they can manipulate and USE IT AS TRUMP DOES as though they were righteous when they are the criminals that manipulate to catch others with their interpretations of the law and of scripture, these are drawing their own punishment.

Synchs with Mount Pisgah NC Passing Mt Pisgah we discussed the synchs in Cali we had with Mt. Pisgah dnatree.blogspot.com/2014/03/synch- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 The SPIRIT will lead and the synch with SHOUT!!! dnatree.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-sp

Everything was predicted

Orange is Coming, Leaders Lead Astray,GOP humiliation 2016 twitter.com/dnatree/status The Coming Great American Desolation and Humiliation June 2017 twitter.com/dnatree/status Everything was predicted including Epidemic Feb 2019 twitter.com/dnatree/status

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home