DNATREE

Monday, January 11, 2021

America

 AMERICA


I have lived with continuous rejection for 40yrs but today after everything came true and never one person trying to understand I do not want to live like this anymore and I am asking MY LIFE to take me to somewhere else where I can be, ah.. ministered to. I don't want to do this anymore with no encouragement. I want to synergise with a family of like minds.

If you won't be reached you will be destroyed for the sake of the world because you don't know what you are doing.

You can do anything guided by SPIRIT but you have chosen to think it was you that did this and you will find out how mistaken you are!


What has to happen now because we are running out of time to reach you is you have to get hit so hard that you cannot get up without the SPIRIT and you cannot blame anyone else America for what happens. 


https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1348747044878479363?s=19

https://twitter.com/dnatree/status/1275129933510180865

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home