DNATREE

Saturday, November 09, 2019

Perfect Love, Reaching you to the Heart


You do not engage with them, you give it to the SPIRIT in order that it is perfect when it reaches to the heart. You grow in the SPIRIT through such as synchronicity and then once you allow your heart to be reached and it is "open" then I gave my all to the SPIRIT in order to reach you. I went out letting my broken heart unfold as the SPIRIT told me what my groans so deep I did not know what I was feeling. I asked through growing in the SPIRIT to give me experience that was poetry to express what it was my heart was drawing to me. It was after being setup and put in jail for three days that the poetry of fragrance and roses and of all manner of attraction unfolded in the most perfect expression though in my weakness I am unable even now to express so I gave all this to the SPIRIT to reach you to the heart and express the reason why I let the SPIRIT do in me what I could not do myself.

I found that "Perfect Love" is when such as this reaches to the heart and it is as the SPIRIT said to me that this "allowing of the SPIRIT to reach to the heart where words cannot reach is so much better than a bullet because it is the SPIRIT that does it and not the flesh.

You are not love, You are not perfect. But the SPIRIT is what is perfect which reaches to the heart like a bullet if you cannot be reached by words.

For me, having allowed the SPIRIT, having even asked the SPIRIT to reach me as if crucified with Christ,  it was as though when perfect love pierces the heart I was RIPPED INTO WONDER and no longer wanted to speak to humans because of the attention/worship of YOU/MY LIFE. This was how I existed each day for years until I began to experience YOU in the meetings with others.



While I was writing this a saw what I felt was my grandchild wearing a toddler green rain jacket with cap like Paddington bear but green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home