DNATREE

Saturday, October 13, 2018

She wants him to take the Shame away

She Wants Him to take the Shame away
And that is exactly the intent of the SPIRIT through men

When I asked the SPIRIT about why it was known that this message would be rejected I got that as it was with Moses I said, I AM that I AM because they would not accept the truth so it has been given to them anyway all along.

If the false bride asked GOD who he is he would say "I AM THAT I AM" and she would have none of that and reject him without BEGINNING TO KNOW HIM.

You rejected me and chose to follow a snake. You don't believe SPIRIT.  

BUT I DO, is the message of the rejected CHRIST and that is the basis of the marriage for the true bride which is to be revealed. That he follows SPIRIT and SPIRIT is able. But she demands an interpretation not being present with SPIRIT within each moment.
All the  predictions over 20yrs

You all know I speak of my partner Pam a lot and how she loved me and allowed a baptism and now she is getting older and it is my great pleasure to give my life for this one because she allowed her heart to be reached and she needs me now. The experiences that  JOLTs of JOY that we shared each day for many years held back the progress of her MS but the tribulation of coming to this place has been tears for her and now she knows it is where we belong as we have been brought close through her ordeal and what the SPIRIT has done for us here. She believe the SPIRIT through me because she has seen it over and over and in our close proximity we have come to be as one because I loved her because she was selected by the father for me and came to me the day after I got to California to do the project I set out to do.

You have heard it said by the people "Just tell us the law and we will keep it" because following the SPIRIT could not be understood by those that wanted to follow a leader. So it is that the commandment to love each other was given and that this love would cover a multitude of sins. (separations, misconstrued interpretations) 

That is the True Bride, for she has true intention of heart and does not demand he follow her intent which always leads to his shame. Because the false bride really does not love him, but sought what he had.

Jesus said that he could be rejected and that such as these would not recognize him when he comes again because of the veil of interpretation of what they believed him to be.

Only "MY OWN" will know my voice.

Women want men to take away the shame from her and that is why she will not give in, but she really never knew me says the SPIRIT. This is why they both were thrown out of the garden because the would not let the SPIRIT lead them and chose a veil of interpretation to hide behind their shame. Because they never knew "I AM THAT I AM" therefore from the interpretation which they hide behind they are put to shame. But thanks  be to the SPIRIT there is no need for this shame or this veil because as in the garden everything is given that is needed in this moment to whom believes the SPIRIT. This is why her love for me makes her "MY OWN". 


Next:
The SPIRIT and the path of Micheal 

Next:

The letter they trust has the devils tares, you need the SPIRIT or you have interpreted wrong and your own interpretation is an obomination that leads you to personal desolation. There IS NO leader but the SPIRIT and the synergy of you and I will be perfect. Therefore we leave the STRUGGLE to do it ourselves and allow the SPIRIT to move mountains. As when Moses said to "stand, and watch the power of the SPIRIT to save you from your oppressors".

Next
Shame and blame
Often when lovers embrace they experience the joy of love and engage in the secret of attraction and creation without shame. But later this may change when a snake or some other influence such as money makes the woman either feel shame or worse use shame through blame. The problem was not the act, but the belief in shame and blame. This was the message of SPIRIT that when you feel shame, you are actually praying,, or drawing your own punishment, and inside a woman may blame that man for the shame she feels. But we should never feel shame or blame and that is what SPIRIT teaches us that if we have true intention of heart to KNOW YOU/SPIRIT and engage in what the SPIRIT draws to us it is often to deliver us from evil such as the harlot that is playing the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home