DNATREE

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Synergistic Fix

Tonight was about the Synergistic Fix and how time is getting so short and YOU and I collide and how the synch had been first I went through the experience and then my family went through the experience (of betrayal) and then the synch was America is experiencing the betrayal. This raging fire, because I could not reach you, words cannot reach you.  But I was given the synch about the "Synergistic Fix" related to this. Family Divided, Tennessee Tears, reach my own to the heart.

But it was said that even if an angel came down from heaven you would just kill them. I reached to the SPIRIT for the smallest of points overlooked, because you are able. Even looking at the predicted end, because I saw that through the SPIRIT that appearance of death can be transmuted. Such as desolation of heart instead of death. This is what was meant by throw yourself on this rock and be crushed in order that you are not crushed by it in the end. There is no other way! It is exactly what was said but the interpretations made null what was intended. That is why the assembly is a harlot.Let go of money and give it no power by letting the moment give you everything you need. For those that are perishing are devouring beasts and they throw out a better sustenance than generations before afforded. SPIRIT can use money through you, but do not serve money as those that are perishing are doing. I dreamed of money to reach the world and even to lure those that are deceived by money to believe it is their salvation. But I have everything I need though it is less home than others. (homeless is less home than others)

From the post about the synergistic fix

1:46 AM until 3:05 AM Friday Night, Redemption for "My Own"I was awakened last night and felt like spending time alone in sanctuary. I began to write the things on my mind.
Pam's Vibrance and My Own
The Focus turned to "SPIRIT and Joy"
I wrote about a fix that does all these things needed synergistically

 I began to focus on the light source I was using Goose-Neck Clamp-On Desk Magnifier-2X  because it was giving low light. I found it needed batteries which was one of Pam's synchs when we first met. This morning I began to see the poetry of SCARLET BROUGHT TO HER KNEES and the battery problem speaking to this issue with MS and Pam. I was also drawn to another dream on the internet about the battery and the tree.
I decided because of a word in my synchs to look up candle and dnatree.blogspot.comI found that the two synchs I wrote on my card beneath the subtle light were candle and synergistic fix and were both found in one of the posts. I recognized the post as the message for this moment.
It is the prediction of this wild ride we have been on and how it would be a wonderful thing for You/My Own. You may find yourself in this post from 2011http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2011/05/Spirit to the beloved


"I will not betray your trust in me" Come on big wave Rapture!!!Speedy ressurection to glory ________________________________________________________ Huge! Reordering wave,, come rescue me I treasure your love... When you really really need it the most is when Rock and Roll dreams come true. ____________________________________________________________ Glorify the tree with YOUR fruit what is meant to be finds a way you can't call it life standing outside the fire I am a tube,, spewing fire I feel lucky today __________________________________________________________ Love,, the strenth to try once more Fruit of life We're in the love together and like fruit on the vine it gets sweeter all the time Do ya feel like NEW! New way of life YOU AND I will share a "springtime" of our love, that will be talked about for generations and endure many lives.

And

You misconscrued my IN TENT Let it roll!!! do ya feel the power Fullness (passionate,burning,cross, mobile,fullness) Wait upon the dream, then, when he and she meet,, it's right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
In the end ticking bombs tend to annihilate themselves and there is not a shred of the old thing left while their intended targets go largely unscathed.


The thief comes at a moment that you did not anticipate and if an AR15 was your intended salvation that idol will not be there for you.

I have been getting a synch with that a lot lately, how those that put so much attention/worship into guns and their AR15 will find that it is not in their hands at the moment they had intended and in fact what takes them out made such a thing as a gun meaningless.

Edited to add on Oct 30
Cliff Jumping 


It is very important for family that are believing that what they BELIEVE are my sins are not what they are being judged for but for theirs. As anything done without separating or shame in the face of SPIRIT is done for a reason while those sins you are hiding are your problem. Accusing others does not make you righteous, on the contrary it leads to death and those that remain will then be asked where now are your accusers to which the SPIRIT then will say to those led by SPIRIT,,, Neither do I condemn you. So it is your own self that is condemning not your ability to find the other side at fault. If you condemn the least of them you then condemn yourself. Hey, if you demand in your own power to fight the SPIRIT then you draw your own death which will then be used to reach others. http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2013/04/once-again-all-who-believe-in.html

Timely posts from last year

Edited to add 10/31/2019

You think you are doing this to me but it is my way of letting go of those that could not be reached. I have to let go of all of You, I could not reach You, therefore your hearts will break soon when you find out what you have overlooked. This is my way of saying goodbye now.  I told someone once that was not happy with what they had gotten that in life

There is no greater gift than to have a future - Hogfather

http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/08/20-yrs-could-not-reach-america.html

Part of this is everyone will deny you and because of my name sake and without the SPIRIT they will never understand. That is why it was so important to reach you about the SPIRIT. And if you think the tenderness of love learned through SPIRIT is a crime then according to your own beliefs you are being judged. That is what this time is about and why especailly all the manipulating liars under the hat of Trump have been caught in a net. Lust to manipulate and lie for money and power is why the world of leaders etc is being destroyed.

https://dnatree.blogspot.com/search?q=%22wash+away+my+sorrow%22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home