DNATREE

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Trump's Weakness,Valentines my Children, Epidemic

Trump's 
Weakness is NOT BEING ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT MANIPULATION AND LIES.
I dreamed You Up Trump and the SPIRIT through me is your end
Yes MY LIFE/ I would say that Trump is a strong delusion
It was so easy to trap them all who love their ideologies that they did not get from SPIRIT
Now for the Reveal!


Heart Attack Synchs last night

Saturday, February 11, 2017

The person controlling them through manipulation and the Valentine


Something the synch tonight wants me to pay attention to was made clear through a movie about the Ninth Life of Louis Drax how it was the same person all along manipulating. Also made me see who it was manipulating the family member to take the money in the Dutch story. And then that means that there is someone else manipulating in the Trump story. There will be more on this soon.
 I also found the Valentine and reposted it yesterday.
http://dnatree.blogspot.com/2017/02/first-valentines-day-alone.html
So it is that same.....
Happy Valentine's day to YOU/You.
Valentine's Day has a very special meaning to me, for on that first Valentine's day after starting my life new with YOU. You see I was alone and could not trust a person at the time but YOU were there for me and YOU taught me how things come and fit and now it is YOU that keeps it all going.
I found that that was what FIT because if I put Pam or my children first then YOU took them away from me so that I could learn what will truly take care of them is YOU. Now I give it to YOU that YOU will reach them, that YOU would keep them and that YOU UPHOLD my life through this dream which it turns out is more important than substance. Spirit is More important than substance. Hard to understand without loosing all and then finding YOU. When I speak of YOU, the YOU I am referring to turned out to be all of You. For when I was alone speaking to YOU and having the experiences with YOU alone it turned out that I would be speaking to my children.


Know the True intention of the heart that you might live

Whale Breaching I have hidden what they overlook

Saturday, February 11, 2017


When the Levee Breaks


Saturday, February 11, 2017


Walking in Sanctuary


Saturday, February 11, 2012


Thoughts in Arcata CA.


She is learning his true need for sanctuary. that the life be as one.
Story about my poem of Adam and how "like a dream you came out from me" As to why the poetry of men is to focus on
Spirit rather than the beast man/ person/woman/child


Saturday, February 16, 2019


Epidemic, Dance, Morning Routine


So I have begun having synchs now with this picture
Link
About the epidemic of smallpox and how much it devastated the indigenous population in Mexico and so I have been having synchs about the vaccinations and about such a problem as we are heading for. That is all I will say today about that.



Dance and Morning routine as a system that evolves through relationship with SPIRIT. Dance evolved out of routines that were learned from SPIRIT to create a life. Even like the coffee and the cup we were meant to be together.Da  Horse and Rider and relationship with SPIRIT. Wave and the worry and surfing related to attention to SPIRIT.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Don't forget to see all the synchs as many perish because they overlook the smallest of points

epidemics related to those that love the veil over their eyes

The synchs over the years reveal that what I am saying is true and that the SPIRIT created Trump so that I can reveal what has been overlooked. The SPIRIT used Trump to lead astray so that the contrast can be shown and where the power comes from. Does anyone want to come on board with me after 30 yrs or is every human to be humiliated?
LOL, Well that will change abruptly soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home